Below are the available units for your selected criteria and check-in date range.
Select a unit and click Book holiday. Remember to select how many units you require on the next screen.
- If you qualify for the online discount, it has been applied below.
- Options in red are on promotion - “Available units” column displays the maximum number of units that can be booked
- All possible booking options are displayed below – allowing you to book the holiday that best suits your needs
- Using expiring points for a local booking: Travel dates must end on or before the date of expiry
- Using expiring points for an international booking: Booking must be done before date of expiry. Travel dates must end within 24 calendar months following the date of expiry
There is no availability for your current search. Please try again with different criteria.
Resort Important Information
Your exchange is strictly not transferrable for commercial gain and should you use your exchange for such purposes, your RCI membership will immediately be cancelled without any booking and membership fee refund.
** Please note: The resort will be obliged to refuse admittance, if this confirmation letter is not produced or the person wishing to use the booking is not the member as stated on the letter, or is not in possession of a valid guest certificate, or if the indemnity form is not duly completed or signed. The resort will require Identification documents to validate that the person checking in is indeed the person indicated on the confirmation letter.
* Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in.
* Reception is closed on a Sunday.
* The resort will not allow any guests to check-in should they exceed the maximum occupancy stated on the confirmation letter, this number includes all people, even children and babies. Overcrowding will not be allowed- 8 Sleeper-8 People, 6-Sleeper-6 people, 4-Sleeper-4 people Including children and babies of all ages. Resort will NOT give occupation if this is not adhered to
* A confirmation letter or a guest certificate must be produced at the resort during check-in. Management reserves the right to deny occupation to persons failing to qualify.
* Key and breakage deposit of R500.00. Credit/Debit Cards and cash accepted. Should a Debit/Credit card be used, the card will be refunded within 7 working days.
* Towel change only once during a full week stay only. Towel changes are available at an additional fee during either a weekend or midweek booking of R30 per set of towels per person. Linen changes can also be done at an additional R150 per set.
* Please provide own swimming towels.
* There are no sea view units.
* Uvongo River Resort is not wheelchair friendly ( 1 wheelchair friendly unit is available)
* Due to factors beyond our control, possible power cuts may occur. Please be advised that VRS, ACT, the resort, its managements and staff cannot be held liable for power cuts at the resort.
** Please note: There are lots of stairs to the units (units on the ground floor also have stairs).**
** Please note: No pets are permitted at any of the RCI Affiliated Resorts**
** Please note: Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12 **
** Please note: Please adhere to the Smoking Regulations of the resort.**
** Please note: No check-in's after 9pm will be allowed without prior arrangement with the resort.**
** Please note: Failure to abide by the resort rules and or any directive from management may lead to your eviction at the resort. You are required to adhere to the resorts rules especially, but not limited to, noise levels, alcohol and drug abuse, verbal abuse, immoral behaviour and any other rule that contradicts the resort rules. Non- compliance will lead to immediate eviction at management and / or security's sole discretion.**
** Please note: The UGU Municiple area is experiencing issues with the water supply. Please bring your own drinking water.**