Below are the available units for your selected criteria and check-in date range.
Select a unit and click Book holiday. Remember to select how many units you require on the next screen.
- If you qualify for the online discount, it has been applied below.
- Options in red are on promotion - “Available units” column displays the maximum number of units that can be booked
- All possible booking options are displayed below – allowing you to book the holiday that best suits your needs
- Using expiring points for a local booking: Travel dates must end on or before the date of expiry
- Using expiring points for an international booking: Booking must be done before date of expiry. Travel dates must end within 24 calendar months following the date of expiry
There is no availability for your current search. Please try again with different criteria.
Resort Important Information
* Your exchange is strictly not transferable for commercial gain and should you use your exchange for such purposes, your RCI membership will immediately be cancelled without and booking and membership fee refund.
** Please note: The resort will be obliged to refuse admittance, if this confirmation letter is not produced or the person wishing to use the booking is not the member as stated on the letter, or is not in possession of a valid guest certificate, or if the indemnity form is not duly completed or signed. The resort will require Identification documents to validate that the person checking in is indeed the person indicated on the confirmation letter.
* Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in.
* Chalet keys will not be handed out to any person who does not have a valid guest certificate (original) in their possession, together with proof of identification.
* The resort will not allow any guests to check-in should they exceed the maximum occupancy stated on the confirmation letter, this number includes all people, even children.
* The key/breakage deposit is refundable after the inventory has been checked at the end of stay. Guests who intend collecting the key/breakage deposit before departing need to make the necessary arrangements for the inventory check to be signed off. Guests departing without their refund will have the refund, or due balance, refunded via a credit to their bank account within 5 to 7 days. Please be advised that no cheques or debit cards will be accepted.
* Please provide own swimming towels.
* Please note: clean towels are available on arrival and will be changed once during a week stay.
** Please note: There is a R120 penalty fee if the unit is left unlocked and windows left open. This is due to damage done by Monkeys.
The penalty fee will be taken from the breakage deposit.
** Please note: No pets are permitted at any of the RCI Affiliated Resorts.**
** Please note: Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12.**
** Please note: Please adhere to the Smoking Regulations of the resort.**
** Please note: Failure to abide by the resort rules and or any directive from management may lead to your eviction at the resort. You are required to adhere to the resorts rules especially, but not limited to, noise levels, alcohol and drug abuse, verbal abuse, immoral behaviour and any other rule that contradicts the resort rules. Non compliance will lead to immediate eviction at managments and / or security's sole discretion.**
** Please note: The direct accessible beach and walking trails to the river and beach are mostly not suitable for the elderly or persons with walking difficulties as the pathways have steep steps. **
** Please note: The resort will be doing refurbishments in the units. Apologies for any inconvenience experienced.** (Updated 20/07/2018) )
** Please note: Due to critical pump failure, the entire area from Southbroom to Port Edward is currently undergoing severe water restrictions. Resorts in the area only have water for approx 6 hours per day. Please bring your own drinking water. Apologies for any inconvenience.** (Updated 16/05/2019)