Below are the available units for your selected criteria and check-in date range.
Select a unit and click Book holiday. Remember to select how many units you require on the next screen.
- If you qualify for the online discount, it has been applied below.
- Options in red are on promotion - “Available units” column displays the maximum number of units that can be booked
- All possible booking options are displayed below – allowing you to book the holiday that best suits your needs
- Using expiring points for a local booking: Travel dates must end on or before the date of expiry
- Using expiring points for an international booking: Booking must be done before date of expiry. Travel dates must end within 24 calendar months following the date of expiry
There is no availability for your current search. Please try again with different criteria.
Resort Important Information
* Please note that with travel being open, it is your responsibility to contact the resort directly and confirm required documentation and protocols in line with Level 1 travel restrictions. This may include but is not limited to:
· Covid screening and temperature checks prior to entering the resort.
· All guest must wear masks while in public spaces.
* Resort facilities may be restricted or closed – please contact the resort for more information.
* Housekeeping will be limited during your stay – please contact the resort for more information.
* Check-in and out times may be subject to change due to health and safety protocols – please contact the resort to confirm.
** Please Note: The Eastern Cape area is experiencing severe water shortages. Please take your own drinking water.**(Updated 10/03/21)
* Your exchange is strictly not transferrable for commercial gain and should you use your exchange for such purposes, your RCI membership will immediately be cancelled without any booking and membership fee refund.
* Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in.
* The resort is not situated on the beach and does not have sea views.
*The resort encourages guests to confirm bookings upfront to avoid any possible inconvenience.
* Bookings for camp cots and feeding chairs are essential and must be arranged prior to check in.
* Hairdryers are standard in all units.
* Sunshine Bay Beach Management and staff will assist in any way in which they can to ensure that you have a truly fantastic holiday experience; however, it is essential that all guests conform to the terms and conditions of occupation and respect the rights of all parties concerned.
* Units 31 & 33 have stairs leading up to them and are not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
** Please note: The resort will only allow a MAXIMUM of 18 guests (including children of all ages and babies) for a group booking. Please remember that should a group booking be made the following rules are strictly enforced:
Noise levels must be kept to a minumum and comply with the resort's noise curfew hours. The resort is entitled request guest to leave the property should noise levels be negatively impacting other guests stay.
Unit Servicing will be done according to the regular schedule. Should extra time and expense be spent cleaning a unit, an extra cleaning fee will be imposed.
Unit ammenities are provided for the maximum number of occupants permitted to stay in that unit size. Please do not remove crockery or cutlery and take it to other units. Any items missing at check-out will be charged for.
For security reasons, guest details of booked units must be updated AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to occupation date.
All guests are required to complete the resort indemnity forms prior to access to the booked units.
** Please note: No pets are permitted at any of the RCI Affiliated Resorts **
** Please note: Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12 **
** Please note: In an effort to save water, all VMS managed resorts have implemented various water saving measures. Your assistance with adhering to these measures is appreciated, and thank you for your understanding and committment to preserving this precious resource.
For a weekend reservation (Friday to Monday), no linen and towel changes are done during the stay.
For a midweek reservation (Monday to Friday), no linen and towel changes are done during the stay.
For a full week reservation (Friday to Friday), no linen change is done during the stay.
For a full week reservation (Friday to Friday), the towels must be changed on Tuesday (or day 4 of the reservation).
For a booking longer than seven nights (a full week and a weekend or more), the linen must be changed on the sixth night.
Should a guest request a linen or towel change, this may be done at a surcharge of R200 per set of linen and R200 per set of towel change.**
** Please note: Please adhere to the Smoking Regulations of the resort.**
** Please note: There will be maintenance work taking place at the resort from 24th February to the end of May 2021. Apologies for the noise levels and any inconvenience.** (Updated 26/11/2020)
** Please note: The resort will no longer allow occupation for students during weeks 47,48, 49 even if they are accompanied by an adult aged 21 and over. **
Last Update: SB 10Mar21