Below are the available units for your selected criteria and check-in date range.
Select a unit and click Book holiday. Remember to select how many units you require on the next screen.
- If you qualify for the online discount, it has been applied below.
- Options in red are on promotion - “Available units” column displays the maximum number of units that can be booked
- All possible booking options are displayed below – allowing you to book the holiday that best suits your needs
- Using expiring points for a local booking: Travel dates must end on or before the date of expiry
- Using expiring points for an international booking: Booking must be done before date of expiry. Travel dates must end within 24 calendar months following the date of expiry
There is no availability for your current search. Please try again with different criteria.
Resort Important Information
** Please note this resort does not have an onsite restaurant **
* Your exchange is strictly not transferrable for commercial gain and should you use your exchange for such purposes, your membership will immediately be cancelled without any booking and membership fee refund.
** Please note: The resort will be obliged to refuse admittance, if this confirmation letter is not produced or the person wishing to use the booking is not the member as stated on the letter, or is not in possession of a valid guest certificate, or if the indemnity form is not duly completed or signed. The resort will require Identification documents to validate that the person checking in is indeed the person indicated on the confirmation letter.
* Please contact the resort to advise of early arrivals.
* No more than 2 units may be booked by 1 member at any time. R300 Breakage deposit payable per unit.
* Please adhere to the maximum occupancy per unit as the resort reserves the right to evict members if over occupying.
* The resort charges R20.00 per person visiting guests at the resort. This fee is payable at the gate. Visiting hours are between 06h00 - 22h00.
* Towels and linen will not be changed during a weekend stay. Full week bookings will recieve clean towels on Tuesdays. If guests require additional towels or linen changes there will be an additional fee charged which is payable at reception.
* Check out time is strictly at 10h00 on Mondays and Fridays. A late service fee will be charged per hour if checking out late.
* All 6 sleepers have stairs leading to the top 2nd bedroom, loft room and 2nd bathroom.
* All the 4 and 2 sleeper units do not have stairs.
* The resort has credit card facilities to pay the key deposit, however, debit cards are not accepted. The deposit will be credited to
guest's bank account within 30 days of departure.
* Only 1 vehicle is permitted per chalet.
* There is a charge of R100 per unit for the games card for the duration of your stay. This excludes the use of the bicycles and Zooty carts. These are R20 for 20 minutes.
* DSTV - please bring your own decoder and smart card if you would like the full bouquet, the resort only offers the Hotel Package, which includes: Movie Magic 1 and 2, M-Net, Sports Channels, Discovery, Kyknet and the Disney Channel.
* Certain units have air conditioners and member would have to enquire from resort as to which units these are before booking.
* The resort’s reception closes on a Saturday at 12h00 and only opens on Monday morning at 07h30.
** Please note: No pets are permitted at any resort**
** Please note: Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12 **
** Please note: If you are unable to reach the resort via the landline, please use 076 824 9053.**
** Please note: Please adhere to the Smoking Regulations of the resort.**
** Please note: It is advisable to bring additional mosquito repellant with you.**
** Please note: In Case of power outages, the resort will be running on generator power. The generator will be running for the following times (longer if possible): 7am to 10am / 12pm to 2pm / 6pm to 10pm. This is something that is not within the resorts control and if there are any special needs with regards to electricty requirements, please contact reception during office hours.**
** Please note: Failure to abide by the resort rules and or any directive from management may lead to your eviction at the resort. You are required to adhere to the resorts rules especially, but not limited to, noise levels, alcohol and drug abuse, verbal abuse, immoral behaviour and any other rule that contradicts the resort rules. Non compliance will lead to immediate eviction at managments and / or security's sole discretion.**