Below are the available units for your selected criteria and check-in date range.
Select a unit and click Book holiday. Remember to select how many units you require on the next screen.
- If you qualify for the online discount, it has been applied below.
- Options in red are on promotion - “Available units” column displays the maximum number of units that can be booked
- All possible booking options are displayed below – allowing you to book the holiday that best suits your needs
- Using expiring points for a local booking: Travel dates must end on or before the date of expiry
- Using expiring points for an international booking: Booking must be done before date of expiry. Travel dates must end within 24 calendar months following the date of expiry
There is no availability for your current search. Please try again with different criteria.
Resort Important Information
* Please note that with travel being open, it is your responsibility to contact the resort directly and confirm required documentation and protocols in line with Level 1 travel restrictions. This may include but is not limited to:
· Covid screening and temperature checks prior to entering the resort.
· All guest must wear masks while in public spaces.
* Resort facilities may be restricted or closed – please contact the resort for more information.
* Housekeeping will be limited during your stay – please contact the resort for more information.
* Check-in and out times may be subject to change due to health and safety protocols – please contact the resort to confirm.
* Your exchange is strictly not transferrable for commercial gain and should you use your exchange for such purposes, your RCI membership will immediately be cancelled without any booking and membership fee refund.
** Please note: The resort will be obliged to refuse admittance, if this confirmation letter is not produced or the person wishing to use the booking is not the member as stated on the letter, or is not in possession of a valid guest certificate, or if the indemnity form is not duly completed or signed. The resort will require Identification documents to validate that the person checking in is indeed the person indicated on the confirmation letter.
* Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in.
* This resort is NOT Wheel-chair friendly.
* Our luxury units are of three different types, eight-sleeper, six-sleeper and four-sleeper units. The eight sleeper unit (six comfort) are stand-alone, thatched units with three bedrooms and a sleeper couch. The six-sleeper unit and the four-sleeper units are thatched, semi-detached units. The six sleeper unit (four comfort) has two bedrooms and a sleeper couch. The four sleeper unit (two comfort) are one bedroom units with a sleeper couch. All units have a patio and braai area.
** Please note: The resort will only allow a MAXIMUM of 18 guests (including children of all ages and babies) for a group booking. Please remember that should a group booking be made the following rules are strictly enforced:
NO group bookings will be allowed during school holidays or over long weekends.
Units will be allocated strictly according to the confirmation letter and NO exceptions will be made.
Unit ammenities are provided for the maximum number of occupants permitted to stay in that unit size. Please do not remove crockery or cutlery and take it to other units. Any items missing at check-out will be charged for.
Noise levels must be kept to a minumum and comply with the resort's noise curfew hours. The resort is entitled request guest to leave the property should noise levels be negatively impacting other guests stay.
Please send the contact number and email address of the “group leader” through to the resort (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 5 days prior to arrival to enable the resort to make the necessary arrangements with the group and ensure a smooth check-in.
All guests are required to complete the resort indemnity forms prior to access to the booked units.
** Please note: No pets are permitted at any of the RCI Affiliated Resorts **
** Please note: Sleeper couches are strictly only for small children under the age of 12 **
** Please note: No under 16's will be allowed into the indoor heated pool at the Club House**
** Please note: Please adhere to the Smoking Regulations of the resort.**
** Please note: No check-in's after 9pm will be allowed without prior arrangement with the resort.**
** Please note: Failure to abide by the resort rules and or any directive from management may lead to your eviction at the resort. You are required to adhere to the resorts rules especially, but not limited to, noise levels, alcohol and drug abuse, verbal abuse, immoral behaviour and any other rule that contradicts the resort rules. Non compliance will lead to immediate eviction at managments and / or security's sole discretion.**
** Please note: The key and breakage fee needs to be paid in cash from check-in 10 December until 6 January. Should it be paid by card, the refund will only be processed after 6 January 2022.**