Below are the available units for your selected criteria and check-in date range.
Select a unit and click Book holiday. Remember to select how many units you require on the next screen.
- If you qualify for the online discount, it has been applied below.
- Options in red are on promotion - “Available units” column displays the maximum number of units that can be booked
- All possible booking options are displayed below – allowing you to book the holiday that best suits your needs
- Using expiring points for a local booking: Travel dates must end on or before the date of expiry
- Using expiring points for an international booking: Booking must be done before date of expiry. Travel dates must end within 24 calendar months following the date of expiry
There is no availability for your current search. Please try again with different criteria.
Resort Important Information
* Please note that with travel being open, it is your responsibility to contact the resort directly and confirm required documentation and protocols in line with Level 3 travel restrictions. This may include but is not limited to:
· Covid screening and temperature checks prior to entering the resort.
· All guest must wear masks while in public spaces.
* Resort facilities may be restricted or closed – please contact the resort for more information.
* Housekeeping will be limited during your stay – please contact the resort for more information.
* Check-in and out times may be subject to change due to health and safety protocols – please contact the resort to confirm.
* Your exchange is strictly not transferrable for commercial gain and should you use your exchange for such purposes, your RCI membership will immediately be cancelled without any booking and membership fee refund.
* Resorts are required to check proof of Identity upon check in and confirmation of booking must be produced. The resort will not allow any underage persons to check-in without a parent present.
* Key/breakage deposit will be credited to guest's bank account within 30 days of departure.
* There is a communal braai facility available after 17h00 daily, with the exception of Friday and Saturday evenings. Units do not have braai facilities.
* Please note a DSTV smart card needs to be hired from reception at a nominal fee to obtain access to satelite tv. Alternativly you can bring your own from home however please note that PVR and HD smart cards do not work on the resorts decoders.
* Due to past years experience during weeks 47,48, & 49 (matric holidays) the resort will only allow "Family Holidays" during this time. Underage persons, not accompanied by parents (staying the full duration of the holiday) will not be able to take occupation.
* Management reserves the right to deny occupation to persons failing to comply with rules and regulations.
* To ensure speedy check-in on arrival, please complete the following information and fax to 031 561 2722 at least one week prior to arrival: Membership number, address, credit card details, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address, number of guests (adults and children) and ages, ID/passport number, vehicle registration and special requirements (wheelchair, baby cot, allergies to detergents, babysitting needs, undercover parking - nominal fee charged).
** Please note: No pets are permitted at any of the RCI Affiliated Resorts **
** Please note: No Smoking is allowed in the units or on the balconies.**
** Please note: Sleeper couches are only suitable for small children under the age of 12 **